Wheat, Barley, and Agremo Analyses
Wheat and barley have been among the top 10 crops Agremo users analyze for quite a while. This comes as no surprise, as there is a lot of valuable information barley and wheat growers get from drone-based analyses.
Thanks to drone-based stand counts, for example, it is possible to:
- Spot potential crop loss areas and use this information to decide whether or not a replant is profitable
- Evaluate plant emergence and germination
- Evaluate seed quality
- Track crop progress throughout the season
- Evaluate how effective replanting measures were
- Determine if the harvest will be as successful as planned
- Plan harvest in terms of logistics and resources.
But there is more to it than just stand counts. Just like corn, wheat and barley are prone to diseases, weed, and other yield-limiting factors throughout the growing season.