Corn calculator tool is a tool on the Agremo platform which allows users to predict yield in corn.
Go to tools panel in result tab.
Select corn calculator tool.
Enter all necessary information and click Apply button
- Ears per plant (average number of ears per one plant)
- Rows count ear (number of rows within each ear)
- Grains per row (number of kernels in one row)
- Grains weight (weight of 1000 grains in grams)
- Grains moisture (percent of grains moisture)
- Click on Apply button
- Corn bushel per acre – bsh/ac (one bushel – 25.40 kg)
- Kilograms per square meter – kg/m2
- Tons per hectare – t/ha (1000 kg)
After applying the corn calculator click on the Run Report button.
After successfully run report info message will appear, and your report will be downloaded.