- How does Agremo work and how can I request an analysis?
Requesting an analysis using the Agremo app is actually quite simple. Read more about the process and the requirements in our short step-by-step guide.
- How does the recommended set factor work?
Recommended sets refer to the number of plants planted per acre, hectare or square meter. They need to be provided for plants and crops such as corn, wheat, lettuce and other crops with little or no space between the individual plants. By knowing the recommended set, the system is able to verify case-specific metrics and assure maximum accuracy. Check out our guide to find out how to determine the recommended set.
- Is it possible to use Agremo via the Agremo platform, or do I have to do it via DroneDeploy?
Yes, you can use benefit from Agremo services directly on our platform.
- When will my analysis report be ready?
The processing time for all types of reports is up to 2 business days
- What kind of crop can I analyze via the Agremo app on DroneDeploy?
So far, we’ve successfully analyzed over 70 types of plant species. The best would be to provide us with the maps on DroneDeploy, by launching the app, and providing the necessary inputs: Crop type, Growing stage, Recommended seeding density (plants per hectare).
- The planting density is entered by the user, right?
Yes, exactly. Planting density refers to the distance between the individual plants, i.e. how close you plant them in relation to one another.
- What elevation & overlap settings do you recommend?
- 75 m or 246 ft elevation
- 80% side overlap
- 80% front overlap
- Is my payment information secure and is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes, absolutely. In order to guarantee the highest security standards, we store and process your payment data using 2Checkout, a reliable and secure payment company.
We secure our online credit card sales using SSL technology, which is the safest encryption technology that is currently available.
- Does a plant count report require only an RGB map or can you also pull a plant count from a multispectral map?
The majority of our users are using an RGB camera, and they are satisfied because we can do everything with that, there is no need for you to invest in Multispectral. If you have Multispectral then you can load it and if you have an RGB and Multispectral, feel free to upload both.
- Drawing annotations on DroneDeploy
When you use the Agremo app on DroneDeploy, please ensure that the marked area for which you want the results are the only ones appearing on your map. Otherwise, the cumulative report is going to be generated for all of the visible drawn areas and you will get deviation data.
- Does Agremo operate any services in Australia? If yes, can you please provide a list of locations in which you operate?
Precisely because the Agremo app is a cloud-based platform you can access it from anywhere including Australia.
- About software for stitching
We can work with GeoTIFF/Orthomosaic maps that are the output of photogrammetry software like DroneDeploy, Pix4D, Agisoft …
- What is the best time to shoot?
The best time for mapping is in midday when the sun is in its highest position (that is important because of shadow).
- Can I spill the field? I have two GeoTIFF files zipped, each is half of the field.
It is not possible to split a GeoTIFF file into two parts and upload them at once. You must upload one GeoTIFF, so we advise it to be a bigger map.
- Can I add my logo to the analysis reports?
Agremo offers you the chance to add your logo to the Agremo app dashboard as well as to the Agremo reports. In our offering, we have a Professional and Enterprise level custom plan that allows you to place your brand on the Agremo platform and reports, while Agremo will always stay recognizable as a technology provider.
No answer to your question?
Send your question to us - we will be glad to help!